The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Do Not Go Gently . . . First Clue

The Brave Few – May 2, 2006



I’m not sure if I should make this journey easy for you or hard? But if I were taking this adventure, I would want to be challenged and I guarantee this will be.

And every field trek begins with a first step. Before you know it you’re at the end and your treasure is in sight.

But you’ll have to leave your trepidations at home and put forth your best efforts. And don’t be afraid to converse with each other for maybe they have picked up on a clue that you have chosen to ignore. Sometimes, achievement is found in merely the numbers.

Thanks for hanging in there.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams Are Yours To Share

Tags:


dhanosh's blogDreams Are Yours To ShareWarriors and Wars

No comments: