The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Travels with Charley - Off Trail - Adjusting

The Brave Few – April 17, 2006





For personal reasons I have been off trail. Sometimes things creep into our plans and then we have to adjust. And so I am adjusting. Soon I hope to be back on my path, banging away at my keyboard. And honestly, sometimes my message just doesn’t seem worth the price and yet that’s not why I started sharing them. And all I can think to say is; I’ll be back.

Still, I’ve lost 10 lbs.

Well that’s enough for one day.

Remember to keep the sun at your back and the breeze in your face. Oh and don’t forget to come back each day so we can take this journey together.

days walking: 3
miles traveled: 3
yet to go: Still too many to count


Dan Hanosh
. . . Brave Men Never Die
They Live in the Hearts
and minds of others.

tags:


dhanosh's blogDreams Are Yours To ShareWarriors and Wars

No comments: