The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Travels with Charley . . . May 11, 2006

The Brave Few . . .





Well it’s been 2 days since I started Walking Across America by treadmill. And you know it feels good. I really haven’t been anywhere, but I’m working toward my goal of being fit.

And you know, fitness is not just the body, the mind needs things also. To be happy we need to be love, friendships, goals, and self worth.

That reminds me, when I first moved into my neighborhood, people didn’t wave. Maybe it was the 9-11? But that’s just giving credence to not waving. Anyway every time I drove through my neighborhood, I waved to every one I passed. When I was walking I waved . . . And three years later, my neighborhood waves. One person can make a difference.

Anyway did you guess from yesterday code? Periodically, I’ll leave little, puzzles, clues and codes, so check back.

Goose Rocks Beach is one of my most favorite places. That barn like structure is actually, . A very beautiful Inn that sits right on the beach and I love staying there. I love waking up in the morning and having breakfast in the dinning room, before I go out to the sand and search for dollars, sand dollars.

The Inn is owned and operated by a mother and daughter team, Kristin and Marie. I believe they’ve owned it since the early seventies. And you know, one of my favorite Authors had stayed at the Inn?

So if you get a chance to go to Goose Rocks give them a wave and maybe stay a night or two.

And don’t forget to come back here each day and we can take this journey together.

days walking: 2
miles traveled: 2
yet to go: Still too many to count


Dan Hanosh
. . . Brave Men Never Die
They Live in the Hearts
and minds of others.

tags:


dhanosh's blogDreams Are Yours To ShareWarriors and Wars

No comments: