The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Travels with Charley . . . May 9, 2006

The Brave Few . . .



Today I start on a new journey. I call it Travels with Charley . . . Just like Steinbeck’s only I will do it from comforts of my basement. Unlike anything I have ever undertaken. Today I plan on . My goal is to get healthy and lose 50+ pounds.

I don’t plan on killing myself. Just a mile or two at first and then we’ll see how we progress. As we walk I will write my thoughts and stories for you. And together we will push each first up the hill, past another mile and another story.

Come and we can take this journey together.

miles traveled: 0
yet to go: Too many to count


Dan Hanosh
. . . Brave Men Never Die
They Live in the Hearts
and minds of others.

tags:


dhanosh's blogDreams Are Yours To ShareWarriors and Wars

No comments: