The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Monday, May 21, 2007

And Only Another Fly Fisherman . . .

. . .

I’m missing the breeze in my face, the glare off the water blinding my view. My fly rod teeters in my hand as I make for the water’s edge. I always look back, making sure I haven’t forgotten anything. Then I enter the water and wade into its swiftness.

It’s always the same, but not always . And there’s the difference. For the latter is big sky country. Where the land meets the sky and continues forever. And only a wise eye knows why, where the greens, blues and browns flow swiftly and everything merges into one. And together we walk . . . ?


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share


My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004
Soon to come, Sleepless Nights



Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
dhanosh writingup
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: