The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Monday, May 28, 2007

Why Parents Glow



With time, we forget
and then we watch, budding,
young love form and we remember
who we once were,

the first hug,
the first time, our lips
touched, life moves
so very quickly,

yesterday I held you, and
I wondered, would I be a good
father, or would responsibility
raise its ugly head,

would I run . . . and here
we are, your mother and I
we lived through your first
hurts, life, friends, and loves

sweetest touch, we watched, as
it grasped, deep within your heart,
we stood proudly by, and now, we
know, why parents glow.

Nicole and Robert . . .
We Welcome you into our hearts and into our family. Dreams, Are Yours, To Share


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share


My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004
Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
dhanosh writingup
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write



Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: