The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What Book Changed Your Life?

?



All too often we tend to forget the so called little things . . . But truthfully those little things come with huge effects.



Think of your life as a blank sheet of paper and each life changing event as a little round dot. Events are merely a change in direction or slightly altering a path. Birth and Death are a given, two dots, starting school, ending school, two more. Marriage, divorce, finishing high school, college, landing a job, starting a business, children, dreams, disasters, etc.



Now look at the piece of paper . . . It is quickly filling up. But still there is plenty of white paper we over look, that’s life. We don’t live life all in retirement. We don’t live life standing in the rainbow. Life is a process that keeps moving forward.



And so I ask you, what one book made the biggest impact on your life?



Mine, “For Whom The Bell Tolls,” by Ernest Hemingway. I read it, I learned it, I lived it. It became part of my value system. And secretly I have always wanted to be a writer. And now I am.





Dan Hanosh

Dreams are yours to Share





My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004



Soon to come, Sleepless Nights





Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share

Warriors and Wars

The Moon Also Rises

Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com

Dan’s Room 2 Write




Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: