The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Friday, July 20, 2007

It's a small world . . .

. . .

Rambling as I do, I was wondering what is the interests common to the world? Globalization is making us learn about each other. Hopefully we are starting to see our goodness.

The internet is the closest thing to travel that most of us will ever be able to do. To be able to converse with someone in all seven continents in minutes . . . Mind boggling.

Let’s try a little experiment . . . Let’s see how many people and how many countries will see this message . . . Leave a comment from a around the world or pass it on in an email or write the message on your blog . . . Just keep the message moving . . . Just say hi from whatever country you live in, state, city, etc.

Love, peace and beyond.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


My Poetry at poemhunter.com


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Chris McClure aka Panhandle Poet said...

Howdy from the Texas Panhandle. Thanks for stopping by my site.

Dan Hanosh said...

Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA . . .
Dan Hanosh

Dreams Are Yours To Share

Warriors and Wars

The Moon Also Rises