The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

If it smells like a goat . . .

. . .

If it looks like a goat, smells like a goat . . . Then it must be a goat.

Something just doesn’t fit . . . September 11, 2001 was a day that I will never forget. It was a tragedy, crimes against the American People. I’m not talking about our leaders, I talking about those that died in those buildings.

Too much has been left to coincidence. I don’t believe in coincidence. The whole story has never been told. You and I would probably never believe it. You and I would probably never believe anyone could do what they did for a cause, for money, for whatever the reason.

And if you look at all the coincidences, then you have to wonder who’s lying to whom?

Why bring this up now? Two firemen were killed recently at ground zero in a vacant building. The pipes were cut on the water supply. They had to run water up the stairs to fight the blaze. This building has ghosts from another day . . . Human bone fragments were found on its roof. How? From where, think about it?

9-11 conspiracy, cover up or protecting us from the truth? I’ll be honest, I hope with all my heart it’s the later, because the other reasons make me sick to my stomach.

Nothing adds up . . .


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: