The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Record Goes Down



A man swung a bat and hit a ball over a wall. Was Hank Aaron a man? Did he swing a bat? Did the ball sail over a wall?

Is Berry Bonds a man? Did he swing a bat? Did a ball sail over a wall?

Then hurray for Berry Bonds . . .

Steroid use matters, but not to a record and not me nor should it to you. If Bud Selig can throw the first stone then maybe we should be looking very closely at him and his business dealings?

Morals, values and misdeeds, everyone has some kind of advantage or guess what, they wouldn’t succeed.

Truthfully, Berry Bonds if he did use them, it was his body, his life and ultimately his life.

We are not judges of men . . . I am not a judge of men.

Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


My Poetry at poemhunter.com


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: