The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Are You Ready . . .

. . .

Are you ready? Ready for what?

Are you ready to fight for your country? The time is coming. No one wants a draft . . . But it’s coming, faster than anyone wants to admit. And those that believe in war, we’ll see what they believe when their sons and daughters have to go fight, have to go and die. And they’ll buy their way out . . . Those that can.

Sure they might succeed . . . I’m kind of afraid that they might. Sound treasonous doesn’t it? . . . That’s not what I mean. I’m afraid that war will become our choice for all policies. I don’t want my country to become a police state . . . I don’t want to see fear ruin it for generations to come. I like fishing, hunting and moving freely from state to state . . .

Wasn’t there another way? I’m not sure, but I for one would have at least looked for it. I would not have embraced war . . . Because the people of the world hate those that start them . . . Right now they hate us. And even if this ends as a win for us, it’s a loss.

Do we want to filter our youth into our military after high school to fight the world’s oppressions? I don’t . . . Because this will be forever. What does that mean? America the hired gun . . . And how does that story always end? It ends poorly . . . Usually with a bullet in the back of the head. The Brave Few.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 26 Zero Days 4
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 10.0
Total Miles . . . . . . 145.2
Average Miles . . . 5.5
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 15 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: