The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Here We Go Again . . .

. . .

I have been against Globalization . . . In a perfect world Globalization would be fine, but we don’t live in a perfect world. Some live in a more perfect world than we do. You see many of the issues today are issues because we have failed to handle the problems all other industrial nations have . . .

For whatever stupid reasons we believe, we let others create in our minds, we still don’t have some form of national healthcare . . . And the same goes for higher education . . . Retirement, the American has grown frail and splintered. And so Illegal Emigration is a concern as is out sourcing of jobs and globalizations. All because we are afraid those other things will again become victims of goodwill toward others . . .

So Mr. Congressman and Mr. President . . . Stop this CRAP. Start working for the people, start understanding our pain.

And so we have another recall . . . And this time maybe we will understand that dealing with a Communist Country is not exactly a free market association. Maybe truthfully there are other factors than capitalization at play . . . Hmmm. I hate to say, to think it but this isn’t going to end well . . . China holds our debt, they make our products and they need the same oil we enjoy so . . .

I wonder if there could have been a better way? What’s sitting in your driveway? Mine are all American Companies, how about you?

I probably should explain . . . If I lived in England, I would have a Mini Cooper, I like them a lot. I don’t have one. I have GMC’s. The Brave Few.



Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 68
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 5.6
Total Miles . . . . . . 284.4
Average Miles . . . N/A
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 19 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: