The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

And So You Think You Are A Republican . . .

. . .

I think of myself as a Republican and yet, I just don’t get it . . . They believe in Pro-live and yet they believe in Capital Punishment and war . . . And they’re against Stem Cell Research, which would, could, might prolong life. And so many don’t believe in contraceptives . . . They believe in torture . . . I don’t.

And Democrats want to welcome all people into this great country . . . And still they haven’t fixed anything. Their Pro-Choice and then they say they are for all people . . . And still they gave the President the power he needed to go to war in Iraq . . . Typically against Capital Punishment.

So much doesn’t make sense . . . It makes your head spin. All I can truthfully say, is what I am for . . . And you know that’s really all any of us can do anyway.

Then why do we allow our parties to tell us what we believe in . . . ?

Here’s what I know about me . . .

I am for Universal Health.
I am for College/School for all Americans.
I am for Retirement for all Americans.
I am Pro-life with respect for others opinions.
I don’t believe in the Death Penalty.
I believe in war only as a last option, not as policy.
I believe in the Constitution is the law of the land, and I
believe the Bill of Rights has made us great . . . I
don’t believe in the Patriot Act, wire taping or torture.
I believe laws are merely guidelines and Judges are
supposed to interpret them.
I believe Religion has to be kept out of Government.
I believe in Religious Freedom and prayers in school.
I believe our borders need to be secured and that breaking
the law is no way to enter this or any country.
I believe your opinion is as important as mine.
I don’t think anyone ought to be hungry.
I don’t like taxes, I don’t like waste.
I don’t want my tax dollars to buy bombs.

BRING EM HOME

What do you believe in? So you think you are a Republican? So you think you are a Democrat? Really? The Brave Few.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 65
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 8.0
Total Miles . . . . . . 278.8
Average Miles . . . N/A
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 18 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: