The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Friday, April 13, 2007

. . . So much press has been lost on two words of a man and no one is watching our boys. There being killed in a land that’s not their home. Everyone seemed to get upset when Iraq was compared to Vietnam . . . They said it is not the same. How, I ask?

I see and become lost in a quagmire of controversies. Why? We’re all Americans aren’t we? Aren’t those two interested is serving all us or is it something else? And what does this mean for other minorities running for the highest position we have?

, in them and in us.




http://www.poemhunter.com/dan-hanosh/

Tags:


Links: Dare to Dream Again
The Brave Few . . .
Catch Writers Fever . . .
My Poetry . . .
My Room to Write . . .

No comments: