The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Saturday, April 14, 2007

What's With The One Liners . . .

You know what I'm talking about all those one stanza guys that say nothing . . .



"The World died when I was two, I was blue."



So what . . . Tell me something I didn't know. You can't do it with one line, you can't keep my interest without making a real effort. Do you call a white canvas with a line, art? Maybe, but I call it the Nike logo.



Over on another site, there is a poet who has filled the hard drive with so many one liners no one else can hardly get to the server . . . Is that what it's all about? Maybe if you just want to win the Ipod?  Not me.



I'm not suggesting that they throw him off, because I believe in our freedom of speach. I believe whole heartedly in artistic expression. But maybe that's stretching things don't you think?



Sounds a little like the silliness on MSNBC and now we get another Sports Show. My beef has never been with what was said or not said . . . It was the lack of loyalty of friends, colleagues and our supposed canidates. Not my canidates mind you. Never, never, ever . . . I want someone who can look past our differences, one that will draw us together.



Such as President Kennedy's Inaugural Address . . .



Now I now a few such men, John Edwards for one . . .





Dan Hanosh

Warriors and Wars





Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,



Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share

Warriors and Wars

dhanosh writingup

Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com

Dan’s Room 2 Write







Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: