The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

tell me

tell me

Tell me something i
did not know anything will do
tell me of loves lost

tell me tell me those
thoughts of secret vices
camouflaged indiscretions

hidden emotions left
over from the truth tell me your
deep seated desires

give me reason to
go on a will to right the
woes of the weak a

reason to be to
fight the good fight and i’ll
be there for you too.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004
Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
dhanosh writingup
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: