The Way Back Machine


C o m i n g S o o n . . . M y N e w B o o k . . . S l e e p l e s s N i g h t s . . . P l e a s e V i s i t . . . M y O T H E R S I T E S . . . D r e a m s A r e Y o u r s T o S h a r e . . . d h a n o s h ' s B l o g . . . A n d M y P o e m s . . .

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Gone Forever



Walking, slowly
through the yard,
broken, rusted objects
line the driveway, far
as I can see.

It seems, I’ve entered a graveyard,
where old things die,
items that once brought
so much joy, now
they are but junk.

Growing sad, I realize,
someone’s dreams lie there
in the ruins, rotting, waiting
to be revived, like
a phoenix, to live again.

Most are not reborn,
they are gone,
gone forever and
so are the
dreams.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


My Poetry at poemhunter.com


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: